Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ok.. So this may sound strange... but have you gotten ready to squish a bug and decided instead to have pity on it and throw it outside? I found an ant in the house today, and my normal thought was squish and forget.. but then I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It wasn't really doing anything.. just walking around so i put it outside. I'm not sure why I took pity on the thing. it was just an ant after all, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. kinda weird. I know tommorow it will probably be back to squishing time, but today I guess I'm just not feeling it.

-the captain

2 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about squashing a bee the other day (it was on my window) but before I could a spider jumped it. I've decided to keep the spider.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home