Sunday, April 16, 2006

I know.. I know... I haven't posted anything thus far, the holiest of holy marketing days at least in spring time. A time.. when young minds turn to biting ears off chocolate rabbits, and aww.. mom... do I have to go to church? I just couldn't really find anything to say to today. I must have liked this holiday at one time I am sure, but now it just seems really artificial. I think I truly have lost the ability to really get much out of any holiday. I do like doing things with the wee one, and he is excited whenever a holiday hits, but they just leave me cold. On the plus side I am finally feeling better which is a wonderful thing. I will be glad I am back to being 100% of my usual obnoxious self.

Hope everyone did have a wonderful easter and for those who don't celebrate, I hope you had a great day.
- the captain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home