Thursday, April 13, 2006

felt rough this morning but a couple dayquil and some oj seemed to help. caught an hour nap this morning. wanted to get 2 in, but my neighbors above decided that playing rap music with the bass cranked up to the point of vibrating my apt walls was more important. Is it any wonder why I hate people?

Been getting lots of hits, but not so much in the way of comments. I'm drawing 'em in, but not keeping them here I guess. Still looking for my box of poetry so I can post something. Would do something new but hard to think straight when you feel like ass.

More later

-The Captain

creativity cave

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger homercles said...

The comments will come. I've been doing this for nearly three years now, and I can still go days without a comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home