Sunday, April 09, 2006

God, I must be lame or something. I am so bored. I just surfed like 50 blogs or more and they all were crap. Well, except for all the non english ones that i couldnt read.
How many freakin people are so bored and pathetic that they need to harp on American Idol or sports? I mean who freakin cares. That stuff is all over the news any way, I'd rather read something new or interesting. And I really hate all of the blogs that read like text books for insomniacs who are too cheap to dope themselves up with sleeping pills.
I firmly beleive that the world should cater to my entertainment needs and damned if that is not happening. If I wanted to entertain myself I wouldn't have logged in to the computer, [or at least i would've chosen different sites. :) ].

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger captain creative said...

that is sooo not a real site. at least i think it isn't. ummm. maybe i should research this further... hmmm........ on second thought if ian recommended it maybe i better not.... although he did inform me that the internet is on computers these days.... dilemma, dilemma...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home