Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Got bored and added a picture to my profile yesterday.
Not sure I like it but oh well. Did some blog surfing again last night. Did the random thing and over half of them were for dog obedience training. It was bizarre.

Had lunch with a friend in iowa city today. went to old chicago. Decided to have the thai pizza. It wasn't bad.

Ian Stucco has a new blog Beyond Stucco Dome. I added it to my links. That crazy Ian.

*****Whoops***** Had not added Mathman and Homercles to my links. Don't want to slight my fanbase. (so to speak) -- They are now added to My links.

More later

-the Captain
creativity cave

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger homercles said...

Damn right.

Kneel before Zod!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger captain creative said...

oh homercles, you drunk beating wife..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home