Saturday, April 15, 2006

i'm lettin my comic book geek out for a minute. all non comic fans refer to my many other posts if you would like as this may not interest you.. I managed to get ahold of the entire run to date of "Y the Last Man" and could not stop reading it, I finally stopped myself about halfway through the run, issue 22, because I've got some other stuff I need to do before I go to bed. What a great series! This is one of the better comic runs I've read in quite some time. The premise is that all men but one have died due to a plague, and the majority of the world doesn't know about the one still living. If you are a comic book fan who likes something just a little different, this is a must read... Ok.. back to my regular format.. if i had one that is......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home