Thursday, April 13, 2006

this was a comment I left at Stuccodome, but thought it interesting enough to add here. It is in regards to Ian posting that the news tends to way overreact to bad weather..
I used to not give any creedence to this until they had a tornado across the highway from me about 2 years ago. I still think that there is an overreaction but I think it comes from people always complaining about the news, govt etc... underreacting to things like this. You just can't win when it comes to public opinion. Thank god I could care less about public opinion. I'd be an anarchist but it sounds like too much work. I want to complain without actually having to do anything about it. My job is to be the idea man let the others do the real work.less blame that way. creativity cave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home