Friday, April 14, 2006

Day 3 of feeling like crap.

Am feeling a little better tho. Hopefully am on the mend. I see I am now over the 100 hits mark. Woo-hoo triple digits. It's absolutely both gorgeous and excessively hot out today. upper 80's in april and in iowa to boot, will wonders ever cease. Couldn't sleep well last night, had lots of good ideas to post at the time and now that am finally at the computer i can't remember a damn one of them. isn't that just ducky!

Some of my friends are actually free today due to good friday, and I am sick. Probably not sick enough to not go out, but I don't want to make anyone else sick so am staying home anyway. This sucks.

i am challenging anyone out there that is not currently posting comments to my blog to leave some, let me know what you think. I can take criticism, I've been married.. (just kidding... about which part though, i'll let you guess...)

-The captain.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Sara said...

I like it. I think you have something to say. Good style.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home