Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My top ten favorites: (in no particular order)

Top ten animated series:

Duckman:

Crude, vulgar, witty, and as bitingly funny today as it was when it first aired, a true animation classic

Simpsons:

17 years later I still laugh at the antics of Homer, et all. While there have been some clunkers among the mix. I still look forward to seeing this one each week, and still break out my tapes of seasons 1 through 12 and watch them over and over. Take that Maynard G Krebs!

Futurama:

I love this show. I miss it dearly. Sci-fi parodies rule!

Tripping the Rift:

Sick, wrong and oh so f***in funny. Buy the uncensored ones boys and girls.

Dilbert:

Who would've thought that this would work as a 30 minute animated series. Great show!

Beavis and Butthead:

Funny on multiple levels. Rewatching these I am finding things I didn't catch when I was a younger lad. This show cracks me up, and has a lot more truth in it's characterizations than some people would care to admit.

The Brak Show:

So bizarre it brings a smile to my face and who doesn't like Zorak. Really who? C'mon you gotta tell me buddy.

Sealab 2021:

I can't get enough of this show.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force:

Being someone who enjoys a good non-sequitor this show is right up my alley. This show goes so far into left field sometimes that it comes back through right field. Not for everyone, but I really dig it.

Stripperella:

Ok, maybe no the best animated show, but I get a kick out of it, let's call this one 10 with an * by it, for honerable mention.
Still way better than Tom Goes to The Mayor. And I actually get a couple good laughs when I watch Stipperella. It's definitely above average.

So I now open this up for discussion. Let the games begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home