Sunday, June 18, 2006

Reviews....

Hey if you see something good you gotta share....

DVDS:

The 3 Burials of Marqualades Estrada

Saw this last night.. I don't normally go for dramas, because I've been burned by sitting through too many terrible ones.. This one was not the case.. This was a really good movie... Themes of revenge, redemption, police cover-ups... you name it... Haven't always been much of a Tommy Lee Jones fan, but he does a really good job in this movie..

I would recommend this one...

VIDEO GAMES :

Pikmin 2 just dropped down to 19.99 at best buy so I had to get it, since I've been wanting ior a while. What a great game! It even manages to have a ton of product placement such as Duracell batteries, and Kiwi shoe polish, without ticking me off or distracting from the game play. That's a rarity...

If you have a Game Cube why don't you own this game!!!

COMICS:

Wonder Woman #1

Didn't have a new enough take to warrant a new # 1 IMHO, but it was decent, will wait and see if the story goes anywhere interesting or not..

If you are bored get it, if not you won't miss anything...

Civil War #2

I hate, hate, hated Civil War #1, but got suckered into the hype and bought #2, better, but at $3.99 an issue, it needs to be a hell-uve a lot better to keep me buying...

Pass on it, or read a friends if you really need to read it...

-The captain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home