Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Crazy days, crazy nights...

by DAY

Was going to take T to Dubuque tonight, by this afternoon, a change in plans warranted going to Davenport instead.

Took T to Mr Wong's magic shop. Way cool place.

Ate dinner at Checkers, which has the best Chili Cheese Fries I have ever had... They also have pepperjack as an option for their double cheese burgers.. Yum!!! I will pay for that meal all nite I imagine with heartburn like no other... It was Sooo worth it...

by Night

Got home around 9:30..

A friend inquired why could not im me on myspace... had no idea that was even an option. fixed the problem on my end but then she could not send ims on her end. tried for half an hour, realized would be easier just to talk on the phone. tried to call but couldn't get thru.... technology is wonderful isnt it? :)

I am already worn out from this week... and it's only Wednesday.....

Whew.....

will try to post trip pictures tommorrow...

-CC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home